The next generation of ADT Commercial is here. At Everon, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of Everon, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 100 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit www.everonsolutions.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
The basic function is to perform routine and emergency service calls. Troubleshoots, replaces and/or repairs malfunctioning or inoperative equipment. Works with minimal supervision and may provide training and assistance to less senior technicians or trainees.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Performs routine and emergency service calls. Troubleshoots, replaces, and/or repairs malfunctioning or inoperative equipment.
- Must have an ability to proctor, coach, and teach others.
- Provides reliable, high quality customer support.
- Provides customer instruction on system operation and functionality.
- Performs system testing and signal verification.
- Maintains the necessary truck stock/inventory (equipment and tools).
- Organizes and utilizes technical resources, information, material, and support to ensure efficient execution of assigned tasks.
- Ensures the progress and completion of assigned tasks.
- Provides documentation of service and hours worked.
- Completes and submits all required task-related activities, productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must complete other projects, as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Skills & Experience):
- Minimum of High School Diploma/Vocational Training.
- Must have three (3) or more years of experience.
- Must have a mastery knowledge of trouble shooting commercial intrusion systems, fire systems, CCTV, intercom and access control systems.
- Must have a working knowledge to full understanding of local/national codes.
- Must have a mastery knowledge of test equipment, such as multimeters, battery analyzers and decibel meters.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to clear a drug screening.
- Must obtain and retain any specific product certifications and/or licenses that are required by national, state and local codes.
- Requires 50% to 75% proficiency in ADT Commercial’s Tier 1 product offerings.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme weather conditions, risk of electrical shock, and harsh work environments.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; reach with hands and arms; push; pull; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear.
- Use vision abilities including: close, distance, peripheral, depth, and color.
- Work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions/circumstances such as with ladders, scaffolding, high lift equipment, wires, ducts, crawl spaces, attics, above ceilings, etc.
- Lift, move, and hold up to approximately 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work a full-time, flexible schedule with “on call availability” and must be able to travel on short notice.
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle (day and evenings) for extended time periods.
Pay and Benefits Disclosure
The pay range for this role is $19.92 – $36.53 an hour and is based on experience and qualifications. We offer employees access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short term and long term disability coverage, life insurance, wellbeing benefits and paid time off among others. Employees accrue up to 120 hours in their first year. Your accrual rate increases after your first year. your first year. We also offer 6 paid holidays.