ADT has been in the business of helping save lives since 1874. As the #1 smart home security provider in the U.S., we help protect and connect families, businesses and larger commercial customer every day. Our continuous innovation, advanced technology and strategic partnerships deliver products and services that help protect life and valuables, whether at home, your business or on the go. And as times change, so do we. Above all, our mission is clear: we help save lives for a living. Looking for a career where you can make a real impact? Join our team today and put purpose behind your paycheck. #WeAreADT
Check out more about life at ADT here.
Now hiring in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Why Choose ADT?
At ADT, it’s more than a job, it’s a noble purpose that defines us. We are the leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States. Every employee, from our executive leadership team to our support centers are united under one noble purpose, we help save lives for a living. We are everyday heroes. You are doing more than earning a paycheck, you’re in an important role that makes an impact in the lives of our customers every single day. Join a company of individuals with passion, commitment, drive and ambition, using and developing our talents for good at work, home and our communities.
We have an exceptional career opportunity for a Bilingual Customer Service and Monitoring Representative.
A Bilingual Customer Service and Monitoring Representative is responsible for monitoring and dispatching proper authorities for residential and small business alarms as well as contacting appropriate responsible parties. As our customers’ first point of contact, you will be the friendly voice of ADT, providing an excellent customer experience by troubleshooting their problems and providing technical support. We will rely on you to listen to our customers and use your deductive reasoning skills, technical expertise, creativity and passion for helping to meet their needs – and remind them that behind our great products is a focus on the customer experience with accountable and collaborative team members ready to help them.
A day in the life of a Bilingual Customer Service and Monitoring Agent can look like:
- Handling incoming alarm calls and placing outgoing calls to verify alarm activity, dispatching the proper authorities, and notifying responsible parties.
- Paying attention to detail while documenting alarm handling procedures within the alarm screens.
- Completing alarm processing in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Receiving inbound calls and relaying important information about life-safety systems and services, including updating customer accounts and solving billing questions.
- Supporting ADT customers by problem solving, de-escalating customer issues and resolving account issues.
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting devices across ADT systems.
- Helping customers understand the ADT noble purpose and providing customer lifestyle solutions.
- Coaching, team meetings or 1:1 development time to grow and develop your career at ADT.
When you commit to us—we commit to you. Our employees receive a comprehensive, full benefits package that includes:
- Paid virtual training – some in-person attendance may be required based on business needs.
- VDI training requirements:
- Designated place to work from home
- High speed internet. DSL, Cable or Fiber internet service with the ability to hardwire via ethernet from cable modem to your PC
- At least 25mbps to of internet to download and 15mbps to upload
- Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 31 days of employment
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge)
- Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
- Potential opportunities to work from home based on business needs
- A culture of coaching, development and career growth opportunities
We’re looking for someone with results they are proud of like:
- Fluency in written and oral forms of both English and Spanish in a professional capacity is required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of one (1) year of customer service experience required
- Technical aptitude, problem solving skills and ability to prioritize multiple items at once
- Ability to be licensed in multiple states
Pay and Benefits Disclosure:
The pay range for this role is $15.95 to $20.10 an hour, and is based on experience and qualifications. We offer employees access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, wellbeing benefits and paid time off among others. Employees accrue up to 120 hours in their first year. Your accrual rate increases after your first year. We also offer 6 paid holidays.