Service and Installation Coordinator - Albuquerque, NM (Job ID 2114337)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Categories Security Installation & Service, Field
- Provides administrative support to Operations Support Team and Branch Service Team Manager:
- Coordinates technician parts requistions
- Completes weekly technician inventory reconciliation
- Inbound customer calls to branch
- Tracks monthly inspections
- Completes signal audits on fire inspections
- Accepts any combination of clerical assignments from OSTM and STM.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years customer service
- Strong organizational and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Computer knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to multi-task
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.