Customer Service Field Support Representative - Call Center (Job ID 2011667)
Categories Customer Service, Contact Center
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security andautomation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes andbusinesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security moreaccessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT iscommitted to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed andquality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT isheadquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughoutNorth America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or followus on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Process requests for multiple vendor applications customized by install configuration.
- Provide real-time installation quotes to field technicians and limited technical support to customers.
- Complete data entry associated with confirmation, including confirmation of test signals.
- Confirm account status/information with field technicians and office personnel
- Enter order information into the system for technician upsells and process payments as applicable.
- Provide support to high-profile Custom Home accounts.
- Troubleshoot system functionality related to radio registrations and panel programming in response to failed confirmation requests.
- Provide support for ADHOC data cleanup projects.
- Process data changes and programming requests received via mail, fax, phone or internal ticket on Informix and MasterMind.
- Other projects as assigned.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Six (6) months of ADT experience in inbound telephone groups (i.e. CSG, TAS) or one to two (1-2) years of related industry experience.
- Ability to successfully pass data and provisioning assessments during training.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain a high degree of productivity and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to type 25 wpm
- Excellent working computer knowledge
- Strong problem-solving and multi-tasking skills a must
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best tofoster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal isto serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when wehave the best talent working in an environment where employees feel includedand recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.