Digital Brand Media Manager (Job ID 1911965)
Categories Marketing, Corporate
ADT is seeking a goaloriented and highly motivated Manager to lead our Digital Brand Media Advertising.You will beresponsible for developing and executing digital brand paid campaigns acrossplatforms like, but not limited to, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.You will segment target audiences, track ad bids, conduct A/B tests of ad copyand creative, and optimize campaigns for success. Advanced knowledge of Google Adsand Facebook Ad Manager is preferred but the right candidate can also haveadvanced experience with other digital platforms. You will work closely withour creative and dedicated Google & Facebook teams to produce scalablecontent that increases CTR and video view through rates, drives lifts in purchaseintent of ADT as a smart home brand and most importantly create an audience of highquality retargeting traffic. This role will report to the Director of DigitalBrand.
- Develop and execute campaign strategy, objectives, media plans and projections across all social networks and YouTube
- Develop testing framework and own strategy and execution
- Deep dive into GA analytics to report on brand landing page tests and develop new ideas for brand experiences
- Optimize campaigns within budget and maximize conversion with main goal being quality referral traffic and brand engagement.
- Manage campaigns to ensure that they are continually improving and growing.
- Conduct A/B testing to identify high performing ads and incorporate learnings into future campaigns.
- Build robust audience segments with strategies to engage and compliment mass media.
- Constantly analyze results and experiment with changes to find success and grow volume.
- Own budget requests, forecasting, and reporting for the company’s advertising across audience segments/journey across all LOBs (FB, TW, LI, IG, Pin, YT)
- Monitor daily campaign pacing and performance to maximize effectiveness and efficiency of your ad campaigns.
- Develop and report on different levels of read outs for daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly readouts
- Stay abreast of social’s ever-changing advertising product offering and implement new ways to scale brand while challenging our social partners.
- Work with analysts and the broader content team to develop cutting edge social media campaigns and to identify trends/optimizations
- Test and explore new OLV activations (e.g. Amazon, IG/FB Stories, Snapchat)
- Own JIRA requests and work closely with .com on new brand landing page testing
- Own and track brand lift across all brand campaigns and TAR studies when integrated into TV plans
- Own each platform’s audience managers & event trackers (pixels) and keep organized and up to date with each new test and launch to provide 100% accurate results (FB, TW, LI, IG, Pin, YT)
· Bachelor's degreein marketing, statistics, economics, mathematics, finance or related field.
· 5+ years of hands on experience in digital marketing (e.g.Facebook Advertising, Google Ads, etc.) or another highly analytical discipline.
· Must have a strong understanding on how to drive performance tospecific audiences/journeys and how to optimize based on learnings.
· Comfortable with and experienced in managing multi million-dollar advertisingbudgets.
· Experience in working with large datasets and performingquantitative analysis.
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while payingstrict attention to detail.
· Strong mathematicaland analytical skills.
· Extensive experience with A/B andmultivariate testing.
· Strongcommunication skills (written and verbal).
· Candidate must beself-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortablecontributing in a fast-paced team environment.
· Candidate must beorganized, detail oriented, and exhibit critical thinking skills.
· Candidate must havean entrepreneurial and self-starting mentality.