Content Strategist (Job ID 2012505)
Categories Marketing, Corporate
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Doyou tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know what ittakes to grow an online community? We are looking for a Digital BrandSpecialist who is strategic, loves finding new trends, a heavy social mediausers in their spare time, and excited about making great content that shifts theuser’s impression of our brand.
Ifyou have a passion for all things digital and social, a love for strategizing andthinking outside the box over the next social trend and have an appreciationfor a research-based, results-driven approach - we'd love to have you apply!
·Realtime community management across our Facebook Group and Twitter, engaging withfollowers and top Twitter brands
·Cultureand trend expert that creates weekly trend reports. While flagging moreimmediate opportunities to fuel real time social content and brand campaignideation.
·Develop,write and publish 4 topical, relevant and thought provoking blog articles amonth.
·Brainstormand create shareable content appropriate for specific networks.
·Monitor and engage inrelevant social discussions about our brand, company, competitors, and/orindustry
·Work alongside otherbrand and creative marketers to brainstorm and help distribute digital contentthat educates and entertains our audience and supports our brand goals.
· Bachelor’sdegree in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field OR 2+ years’experience
· You see ahead of thecurve about potential digital engagement. Your skills range from in real time socialengagement, to crafting compelling digital content including socially shareablegraphics and data visualizations.
- · Provenwork experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- · Portfolioof published articles
- · Experiencein social media and/or engaging content is preferred
- · Hands-onexperience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress, AEM)
- · Excellentwriting and editing skills in English
- · Anability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- · Time-managementskills
- · Familiaritywith SEO
- · Acollaborator. Collaboration, team work and open to giving and receivingfeedback is a must.
- · Creativesocial copywriting skills that convey ideas in a clear and precise way.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.