Senior Financial Analyst - Dealer Finance (Job ID 1914111)
Categories Analytics, Accounting and Finance
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) isa leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United Statesand Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digitalnetworks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service witha focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel saferand empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employsapproximately 19,000 people throughout North America. Formore information, visit www.adt.com orfollow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The Senior FinancialAnalyst will provide support to the Dealer Finance team, provideongoing business modeling and analysis, along with business performancemeasurement. The successful candidatewill be a proactive self-starter with superior communication skills andexperience understanding business drivers. In addition, the Senior Analyst must be able to work independently, aswell as within a group environment, to generate and present project conclusionsto corporate business partners and executive leadership.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthlyoperational reporting to the field to communicate goals, and measure and trackperformance to goals.
- Enhance current reporting, developvalue-added reporting to drive business success, and create efficiencies forreporting.
- Performs financial modeling for programs administered by Authorized Dealer Program.
- Identify and implement cost savingopportunities with business partners across the organization.
- Assist in special projects requiringinteraction with VP’s, Directors and Managers across company.
- Maintains monthly reporting package for senior management that covers key financial and funding metrics (i.e., sales production, revenue per unit, cash spend, dealer multiple, attrition, credit scores, etc.). Performs detailed analysis of financial results and prepares package for monthly review with Finance Director and VP of Dealer Development, comparing actual to forecast and budget. Designs executive dashboards driving key ADT business goals.
- Responsible for integrity of data in the Dealer Funding System (Informix) that feeds data to Hyperion Essbase, and for managing Hyperion Essbase data by dealer (cut-ins, MRR, cash spend, charge-backs, credit score, attrition).
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.S. degree in Accounting, Finance, orbusiness-related field required.
- 3-5 years of experience in an analyticalrole required, preferably in a matrixed corporate setting.
- Proven success providing proactive andsolution-oriented approach towards business issues and participation in theidentification of continuous improvements.
- Strong organization skills with theability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well in a dynamicenvironment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to build effective relationshipsacross business functions at all management levels
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the entire business model.
- Resourceful and able to work independently.
- Proactive and solution-oriented approach towards business problems and process improvements.
- Proficiency in Excel, Access, PowerPoint,and Word.
- Analytical focus – Creating action plansfrom data/trends
- Problem solving skills – identifies andsolves for difficult to complex problems with effective solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communicationskills – ability to express ideas clearly and succinctly in a variety ofcommunication settings and styles.
- Developing relationships – buildingrapport, cultivating relationships and driving collaboration across broadlydefined business teams.
- Advanced MS Excel required.
- Medium to Advanced MS Access required.
- Knowledge of Tableau is a plus.
- SQL/VBA preferred.
ADT LLC is an EqualEmployment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse andinclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment whereevery employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives.We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environmentwhere employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.comto learn more.