Social Media & Content Specialist (Job ID 2114489)
Categories Marketing, Corporate
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Suppose you want to work with an award-winning team at an iconic brand and have a passion for all things digital and social, a love for strategizing and thinking outside the box over the next social trend and have an appreciation for a research-based, results-driven approach. In that case, we'd love to have you apply!
- Schedule social media posts, unique to each network, following diversified social media strategy while always looking for more ways to contribute to the social conversation.
- Be the ADT Brand and Product subject matter expert for the digital brand team and ensure our content represents our breadth of tangible and intangible offerings.
- Always in the know when new offerings are released across social media platforms to be able to translate it back to how it could elevate our social execution strategy.
- Partner with digital brand team on content calendar ideation that taps into culturally relevant moments and trending topics across all brands and platforms.
- Lead and own ADT organic social insights.
- Serves as the Sprinklr expert and liaison between digital brand team and the customer service social media team with communications and support.
- Leads content calendar copy that is social first that is valuable and relevant to our consumers.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our brand, company, competitors, and industry.
- Work alongside other brand and creative marketers to brainstorm and help distribute digital content that educates and entertains our audience and supports our brand goals.
- Collaborate with teams across the marketing department to execute a well-rounded online presence.
- Create monthly trend reports to fuel content planning, while flagging more immediate opportunities to fuel real time social content and brand campaign ideation as our culture and trend expert.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field OR 2+ years’ work experience
- 2+ years social media experience
- Experience working in cross-functional and matrix-managed organizations through times of growth and change
- You see ahead of the curve about potential digital engagement. Your skills range from in real time social engagement, to crafting compelling digital content including socially shareable graphics and data visualizations.
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Social Media Manager, Copywriter or similar role
- Experience in social media and/or engaging content (preferred)
- Hands-on experience with social listening platforms (Sprinklr, ListenFirst, etc.)
- Excellent English writing and editing skills (writing portfolios welcome)
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO
- Collaboration, teamwork and open communication is a MUST
- Creative social copywriting skills that convey ideas in a clear and precise way
The pay range for this role is $44,800 to $67,200 annually and is based on experience and qualifications. (salaried)
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Paid time off
• 401(k) plan with company matching contribution
• Supplemental voluntary benefits
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee referral program Employee discount program
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.