Commercial Sales Coordinator - Austin, TX (Job ID 2110388)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Full Time
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
Successful ADT Sales Reps have creative lead-generating techniques and the drive to exceed sales goals. You’ll use your strong communication and selling skills to present innovative security solutions to customers. Ready to become an Everyday Hero and make a difference by helping others protect what matters most to them?
- Sales minded
I help stay more than a few steps ahead of intruders. - Sean T., Sales
At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of ADT Commercial, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit www.adtcommercial.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
This position is responsible for scheduling/confirming sales appointments, resolving customer concerns and discrepancies, completing contract paperwork, including commission adjustments. In some branches this position may also support warehouse and/or administrator duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Project Managers and technicians.
- Schedule and confirm sales appointments.
- Troubleshoot and Support Administration of Salesforce.com Program.
- Administer Sales Pilot and SFDC access.
- Sales Pilot Commission and Job Creation.
- Reinforce best practices for the commercial sales process and sales qualification for direct end-user and construction market sales.
- Work with sales team to ensure all paperwork is completed properly within the designated time.
- Complete daily reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Minimum 3 years of experience performing administrative duties required within a sales or service industry and working knowledge of ERP systems preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Must possess good decision making skills, be very organized and detail oriented.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication.
- Ability to use discretion. Problem Solving and ability to escalate matters when needed.
- Data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Speed and accuracy with attention to detail.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and twist; use hands and arms to reach, handle, push, pull or feel; speak and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Normal office environment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.