Sales Support Manager - Cybersecurity
Categories Business Development, Cybersecurity
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
- SSM will be assigned one of ten ADT SMB areas in the US and will enable all sales representatives within his/her area to achieve their established quota. SSM will also close direct high priority sales with new ADT product/services working with product management, field marketing and other sales groups.
- Develop strong relationships with Area Sales Managers (ASMs), sales representatives, sales engineers, and field technicians (where applicable), based on subject matter expertise (SME) in cybersecurity product/service.
- Assimilate the goals and develop customized sales strategies and tactics for each group in the sales area (SMB, Commercial, National Accounts, Field Technicians and Residential).
- Provide ongoing sales training to all sales representatives in field and remote.
- Equip all sales representatives to reach and exceed their sales goals.
- Work with ADT Cybersecurity Field Marketing Team to develop and become a Cybersecurity SME regarding all sales information collateral and training materials and tools
- Serve as an interface and liaison between ADT sales and ADT Cybersecurity-SMB division to provide two-way communication on opportunities, needs and key issues and work to capitalize on and resolve those as project “owner”.
- Sell new ADT Cybersecurity services in preparation for greater availability to ADT sales personnel when ready. Train designated ADT sales people on new Cybersecurity services when available.
- Identify, gain approval, and implement new sales strategies and tactics to achieve objectives and goals
- Respond tactically to new sales opportunities he/she identifies or are provided by ADT Cybersecurity-SMB division management team.
- Take on role of field project manager
- Bachelor’s or MBA degree preferred, Associates degree (or working towards an Associates degree) in a related field required. Or equivalent experience is required.
Experience and Capabilities:
- 5+ years of marketing, product management, and/or sales experience in technology or other similar industry experience required.
- Proven record of marketing and/or sales accomplishments in new products and services.
- Ability to interface with sales, technical, marketing and management at all levels.
- Demonstrate customer centricity focused on translating product/service features into benefits.
- Highly motivated to action.
- Proven sales, negotiation and closing skills. Excellent coaching skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply product application information.
- Analytical and detail oriented to support sales efforts with system/product quotes and launches
- Perform responsibilities with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Strong leadership, influencing, interpersonal skills, and ability to drive performance improvement with individuals and teams.
- Ability to see each job through to completion and inspire others to achieve goals.
- Travel up to 50%
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com