Team Manager - Commercial Install & Service (Job ID 2010287)
Categories Security Installation & Service, Field
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
Responsible for planning, assignment and coordination of people and materials necessary for the prompt and complete installation and servicing of all commercial jobs within an assigned territory, district or location.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tracks and records daily/monthly/quarterly commercial installation and service activity to include individual installers' and service tech efforts and results.
- Establishes, maintains and coordinates a high level of quality and timely installation and service to customers for maximum retention.
- Serves as the primary contact for the district installation work force to provide input and feedback related to Corporate Operations for Installation and Service.
- Assists commercial sales force by developing low installation costs and suggesting proper and varied applications of systems and systems designed.
- Conducts meetings monthly. Communicates current installation and service policies and procedures, techniques, demonstration of equipment, new products and services, sales promotions and area advertising.
- Develops and maintains an effective installation and service work force through recruiting, hiring, training, motivating and coaching techniques.
- Key interactions with General Manager, Regional Operations Manager, engineers, fire planners, estimators and sales organization.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Four-year degree or equivalent related experience
- 5 to 7 years’ progressive management experience in commercial or high volume, high impact operation
Additional Skills and Certifications:
- Nicet II Certified
- Ability to successfully handle multiple challenges, prioritize responsibilities, and effectively lead a team
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Attention to detail.
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com