Commercial Sales Support Manager (Job ID 2015467)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Full Time
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
Successful ADT Sales Reps have creative lead-generating techniques and the drive to exceed sales goals. You’ll use your strong communication and selling skills to present innovative security solutions to customers. Ready to become an Everyday Hero and make a difference by helping others protect what matters most to them?
- Sales minded
I help stay more than a few steps ahead of intruders. - Sean T., Sales
- Lead team of Commercial Application Sales Support Analyst
- Assist with field sales processes and communications for Sales Pilot, SFDC and Callidus to ensure compliance and consistency with business disciplines.
- Manage process flow processes and continuously improve processes to ensure maximum productivity, as well as, to ensure the quality of all data/information within the Commercial field sales org.
- Provide Tier 1/2 Support for the Field for Sales Pilot
- Provision New Users, Transfers and Terms for SFDC and SP
- Manage and Provide field support for Commercial, Enterprise and National Accounts Callidus/commissions requests
- Audit Commissions in Callidus
- Calculate/Validate and submit MCAs through Callidus
- Reconcile guarantees, commission earnings against monthly guarantee and process through Callidus.
- Assist with development and enhancement requirements for Sales Pilot, SFDC and Callidus.
- Provide scenarios for UAT on Sales Pilot, SFDC and Callidus, Conduct UAT and Provide Approvals.
- Publish Alerts to the field on any delays/failures with Sales Pilot, SFDC and Callidus.
- Trouble shoot and correct field reported issues with IT, communicate to field any known issues.
- Training for GMs, RSDs, SMs and Sales Rep on Commercial Programs: Sales Pilot, SFDC & Callidus.
- Ensures compliance and the highest ethical standards in all processes.
- Ensures strong commitment and collaboration with Sales Teams
- Other job duties as assigned
- Leads Commercial Sales Support team by providing clarity of vision and expectations; role modeling effective coaching and performance feedback, prioritizing resources; facilitating alignment of the team and partners.
- Develops and executes a strong talent management plan including talent assessment, selection, empowerment, coaching, motivation and retention of top talent; builds and develops succession plans and pipeline of talent
- Cultivate employee engagement and positive employee relations environment through robust and regular employee communications, performance feedback, reward and recognition culture, and focused employee development.
- Collaborate directly with Commercial Sales Org, Marketing, Human Resources and other business units to execute on the overall Business Plan
- Employs a diverse and creative communications framework to align employees and generate understanding and commitment to achieving the business plan
- Promotes inclusion amongst the team by role modeling and supporting business diversity objectives
- Drives speed and accountability of plans through effective engagement
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience required.
- 5 years of business experience in leading a support team or operations team with a focus on customer obsession:
- Assessing, coaching, and developing talent and managing multi location team members
- Establishing business direction and executing strategy development and implementation
- Exceeding predetermined revenue, share, and customer obsession objectives
- Familiarity or proven experience with Precision leadership a plus