Enterprise Project Manager (Job ID 2113097)
Categories General Management, Corporate
At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of ADT Commercial, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit www.adtcommercial.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Project Manager Job Description:
- Oversee and supervise daily operations of Access Control, CCTV, Burglar Alarms and Software Integration projects.
- Coordinate all aspects of the project with management and customers.
- Create and institute project plans in Microsoft Project with milestones.
- Save and Publish MS Projects in share point for Executive level status.
- Create and institute Full Project Plans for projects 300K and up.
- Perform site visits throughout the life cycle of the project
- Ensure profitability of projects through daily Job Costing.
- Assist in customer invoicing for projects.
- Order, receive and review project material prior to installation
- Schedule and conduct kickoff meetings with sales and engineering
- Attend client/construction meetings as needed.
- Schedule and conduct weekly customer update conference calls
- Coordinate vendor resources to resolve issues.
- Coordinate contracts and schedules with subcontractors.
- Coordinate appropriate resources including but not limited to engineering, cad, programming, technicians, subcontractors and other trades as needed.
- Schedule and manage installation technicians and subcontractors.
- Work with purchasing department to provide timely cost-effective purchasing for projects.
- Ensure project quality and customer satisfaction.
- Interface with customers ensuring that the customer’s expectations are met in accordance to the purchase.
- Interface with sales team to promote a successful project including additional change orders as needed.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.