IT Project Manager - Security Systems (Job ID 2015589)
Categories General Management, Corporate
- Work with software developers to manage concurrent software development/implementation and technical assessment projects, managing scope, schedule, issues/risks, trade-offs, communications and expectations
- Accountable for all or multiple deliverables associated with a project
- Manage project plan and schedule commitments, ensure plan is integrated and aligned to overall organizational and business strategy
- Demonstrate that customer satisfaction is top priority by ensuring project approaches are aligned with and delivered to meet customer satisfaction objectives
- Analyze, remove, and proactively prevent roadblocks across team to meet quality standards, project milestones, and business objectives
- Write/create scope documents and statements of work.
- Determine project costs
- Research and develop project timelines, deliverables, resources, tasks, and dependencies based upon the project capability
- Maintain project-level work breakdown structure
- Track events, tasks, dependencies and progress within a project plan
- Develop testing strategies and plans for software testing
- Work with the CTO on product roadmaps for the company
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the core competencies expected of all Aronson Security Group employees. A copy of the Aronson Security Group Core Competencies is attached.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university, or one to two years’ related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Solid understanding of the concepts, theories and processes of Project Management Methodology
- Have a solid demonstrated proficiency in the use of project management tracking and management tools, including reports and outputs
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in Project Management with greater than five years Project Management experience preferably in managing technology projects and technical staff
- Strong knowledge of Internet technologies, concepts and applied background in Computer Methodologies
- Strong knowledge of security concepts, technical architecture and network and server technologies
- Strong knowledge of development methodologies and technologies
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common computer and technical information
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, and possess the demonstrated ability for maintaining depth of expertise in new business process and technical domains
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, written communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment are very important
- Ability to foster and maintain a positive and creative project team
- Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Project Management Certification and/or coursework are strongly desired.
- Must be a professional leader, work with little supervision and have the ability to adapt quickly and lead.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.