Manager, Policy & Compliance (Job ID 2111710)
NationwideCategories Human Resources, Corporate
***This role can be based from ay ADT location***
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Manager responsible for general administration and governance of policy management, administration. Takes on special projects associated with Mergers & Acquisition activity or as new policy needs arise.
- Manage company strategy as it pertains to policy administration, enforcement and creation
- Demonstrable ability to balance multiple priorities, stakeholders and work streams
- Execute projects as assigned to ensure company policies drive the work culture and environment ADT strives to maintain. Examples include but are not limited to Contractor/Sub Contractor Governance, Merger & Acquisition activity & any process review
- Manage company PTO policy
- Monitor and maintain company policies for items including but not limited to paid sick leave and wage & hour laws
- Manage Quarterly Board Reporting (Quarterly Audit Committee)
- Administers unemployment insurance processes, reviews liability reports, monitors program costs and recommends policy changes to the Employee Relations Director.
- Partner with Learning & Development to enhance ER related training for managers/leaders and to provide key learning updates for HRBPs.
- Partner with other HR COEs in relation to policies that need to be updated in order for ADT to maintain a competitive position in the recruitment and retention of top-level talent
The pay range for this role is $58,800 - $117,600 annually and is based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan with company matching contribution
- Supplemental voluntary benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral program
- Employee discount program
- 5+ years experience in an Employee Relations, HR Business Partner or equivalent role
- Strong facilitation and business partnership skills
- Ability to influence and coach applicable stakeholders including legal and compliance, HRBPs and business leaders on the proper application or amending of policies to fit business unit goals while maintaining proper compliance with company, local and federal policies and regulations
- Demonstrated solid judgment and experience assisting risk relative to the business
- Demonstrated project management, change management, and experience driving programs independently
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated empathy and experience driving inclusion work
- Experience learning and thriving in a constantly changing environment and to cultivate relationships across teams
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action
- Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited four-year college or university in Human Resources or a related field required.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.