National Accounts Program Manager (Job ID 2114730)
Categories General Management, Corporate
At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of ADT Commercial, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit www.adtcommercial.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Program Manager is responsible for the initiation, planning, execution, and monitoring or projects related to organization’s program objectives. Acts as an advisor to project managers, functional managers, supervisors, and project team members regarding projects, tasks, and operations. Adheres to master program plans and schedules; analyzes issues and develops solutions; and directs the work of internal and external resources assigned to program.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, the NAI Program Manager may be expected to perform some or all of the duties listed and complete special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Individual is ultimately responsible, operationally, for delivery of all projects and service related issues for a Specific Customer assigned within the National Accounts customer portfolio.
- Individual is responsible for attending customer meetings, developing and performing presentations and representing Protection 1 National Accounts in all aspects of his/her area of responsibility.
- Will assume the role of “Relationship Manager” with assigned customer if no other individual is specifically assigned.
- Ensure adherence to master program plans and schedules; analyzes issues and develops viable solutions; and directs the work of internal and external resources.
- Ensure projects are completed timely and within budget.
- Coordinate the management of multiple related projects directed toward strategic business and organizational objectives.
- Build credibility, establish rapport and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
- Define and initiate projects; and assign project managers to manage cost, schedule, and performance of component projects while working to ensure ultimate success and acceptance of the program.
- Maintain continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives, and make recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent.
- Determine and coordinate the sharing of resources among various projects to the overall benefit of the program.
- Performs a variety of project related complex tasks as required.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Supervise internal and external project staff as required. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising
- performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- May have indirect or dotted line supervisory responsibilities to functional managers throughout the organization and will provide performance review input for resources assigned and a regular basis.
The pay range for this role is $65,890 - $105,270 annually and is based on experience and qualifications.
- Knowledge of and a proficiency in using Computer and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook), and Internet.
- Knowledge of Company policies, procedures, guidelines, and practices
- Strong technical knowledge, with hands-on experience managing systems development in new computing architectures and environments; knowledge of relevant technology and tools is critical.
- Knowledge of the assigned business unit/area's direction and practices.
- Knowledge and experience in developing strategic information systems plans.
- A Conceptual knowledge of IT Networks; CCTV / Video surveillance systems; Access Control Systems; Security Systems; and Fire Detection systems is critical.
- Knowledge of Project Management principals, practices, and techniques.
- Ability to travel as necessary to accomplish assigned Program objectives.
- Excellent time management, planning and forward-thinking skills.
- Self-motivated and a professional attitude.
- Excellent communication and listening skills with ability to engage all management levels.
- Excellent teambuilding, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess good decision making skills, be very organized and detail oriented.
- Exceptional leadership skills that can energize multidiscipline work teams to respond to business needs.
- Strong ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Strong project management skills, with experience in organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects from vision through implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors.
- Excellent human resource management skills.
- Demonstrated competency in the execution of multiple projects, including managing resources across multiple projects to meet goals.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Ability to complete formulas, scientific equations, and develop applicable graphs.
- Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, delays or unexpected events; manage competing demands; change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
- Ability to maintain composure, keep emotions in check and avoid aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Normal office environment.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and five to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Alarm industry, video surveillance, and/or access control experience preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification
- Valid Driver’s License
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.