People Analytics Manager (Job ID 2114081)
NationwideCategories Human Resources, Corporate
WHO WE ARE:
The People Analytics team, functioning as a division of HR Services and Operations, serves as the company’s leading analytical authority on our people, translating data into high-value, actionable insights for senior leadership, HR business partners, and people leaders within the organization in the pursuit to solve business problems.
This position is responsible for strategic analytics initiatives, people research, and experimentation to solve essential business and HR challenges with a focus on key issues such as predicting great hires, employees at risk of leaving, and supporting our company’s employee engagement and diversity and inclusion goals and objectives. Additional responsibilities will encompass quantitative analytics, predictive modeling, research design, consulting, and soft skills applicable to people research. This position will have direct involvement in operationalizing our people strategy with our analytics team to solve complex human and data questions and communicating solutions that provide insights and lead to data-driven recommendations. The successful person in this role will be forward-thinking–a committed supporter for predictive analytics and enjoy constantly learning and growing skills within people analytics and data science. This position will work directly with the People Analytics Leader, as well as data analysts, data engineers, and HR Business Partners.
To perform this job successfully, the People Analytics Manager may be expected to perform special projects and other duties as requested.
Seek to understand people-related business problems and help frame them into actual research questions that can be answered with data.
- Bring together our organization’s data, as well as external data and research, to help our business leaders understand and act on people issues.
- Translate data and insights into meaningful visualizations and stories to drive strategy, action, and decision-making at executive levels, within HR, and with people managers.
- Deliver strong customer service including translation of requests into requirements and communication of technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Use platforms, programming, and systems to establish single-source data to be leveraged across the business to support insights and improved decision-making.
- Lead data-driven and evidence-based research to support the delivery of people metrics, reporting, and advanced and predictive analytics.
- Align research priorities with business priorities and take a customer-focused mindset in working with stakeholders.
- Leverage expertise and knowledge of HR industry and people analytics trends to address practical business challenges.
- Collaborate with and communicate broadly within the People Analytics team, HR, and the business in a cross-functional effort with key stakeholders to identify key initiatives and execute delivery of sustainable solutions to expand our data universe.
- Exercise traits of adaptability and good judgment to support organizational agility.
- Be a constant learner, active listener, and teacher to advance data science, people analytics, and our organization.
- Exude passion for your field, people analytics, and our organization both internally and externally to establish us as thoughtful and effective use of data and people analytics.
The pay range for this role is $58,800 - $117,600 annually and is based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan with company matching contribution
- Supplemental voluntary benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral program
- Employee discount program
- Experience in research design, visualization techniques, and analysis approaches in which you manage and analyze both structured and unstructured data.
- Experience in advanced statistical methods around hypothesis testing, clustering, machine learning predictions, and text mining.
- Experience modeling high-dimensional data.
- Experience with tools and languages such as SQL, R, Python, Tableau, and in the design and implementation of data pipelines that support the continuous delivery of insight.
- Understanding of the external people analytics landscape and trends.
- Ideally experience with people research, the human capital domain, user interface, consulting, and our industry.
- Experience in applying data privacy regulations and navigating how to effectively use data while protecting an individual’s privacy.
- Experience in thriving in project environments that often start with uncertain requirements or outcomes; ability to apply definition and structure around uncertain problems.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and the versatility to manage multiple projects, priorities, and urgent issues successfully and simultaneously
- Experience in positively interacting with people of opposing thoughts and ideas within a team environment.
- Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience required in either Analytics, Mathematics, Operations or Computer Science, Statistics, or similar highly quantitative degree.
- 6 year’s directly applicable experience