Senior Analyst, Sales Performance (Job ID 2111976)
Category Business Development
- Aggregates and analyzes data from various repositories to identify behaviors and forms of recognition/motivation to drive financial benefits to employees and the company.
- Aids/enables revenue growth, profitability, and performance management; supports dialogue with product, marketing, LD, and/or IT. Adheres to national measurement standards and world class sales performance reporting.
- Designs models for behavioral and financial forecasting to reach actionable conclusions.
- Measures effective use of CRM platforms and isolates critical behaviors that inform change across the sales organization and enhance recommendations to the sales automation team.
- Builds trend and variability analyses, identifies correlation and/or causality, assists the proper training and usage of reports and data analysis to drive sales.
- Prepares compelling and comprehensible visualization to assist with leadership coaching, business reviews, and strategic decision making. Automates visualization process for standardization and replication.
- Identifies and advocates for areas of improvement in data rigor, collection, use, and visualization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or five (5+) years of recent, relevant experience.
- Master Degree in Analytics, Statistics, Management Information Systems, or computer science is a strong asset.
- Five (5+) years of recent, relevant experience + Bachelor’s Degree
- Familiarity with CRM tools such as Salesforce, Pipeliner, or HubSpot. Salesforce experience is highly preferred.
- Modelling experience with : SAS, SQL, R, SPSS, or Python
- Experience with data visualization programs, such as Tableau, Spotfire, or Qlik
- Expertise with MS Office (full suite), including Share Point
- Experience with statistical methods and models, including testing, forecasting, and modeling
- Familiarity with HDFS, BigQuery, Spark, Hive, and/or Storm
- Familiarity with Lean/Six Sigma/Agile principles
- Ability to simplify and explain complex, technical topics to a non-technical, time-constrained audience
- Bias for action and awareness of sales-based needs in a highly competitive environment
- Eagerness to learn and expand capabilities of the Sales Performance & Analytics team.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.