Senior Financial Analyst - Consumer Credit (Job ID 2112683)
NationwideCategory Accounting and Finance
This Sr. Analyst role will support the Consumer Pricing & Credit team and the Key Stakeholder teams mentioned above. The role involves helping the organization set the appropriate policies to govern the extension of credit to various customer groups.
- Optimize, harmonize, and automate credit policy implementation across the consumer lines of business (Residential & Small Business)
- Document credit policies and drive implementation of proper systematic and managerial controls
- Produce scenario-based projections by customer type and risk profile based on proposed changes to credit guidelines and sales practices (involves financial modeling including DCF, NPV, Value Creation)
- Own/support relationships with key suppliers and vendors needed to extend and enforce credit policies (i.e., credit bureaus, risk assessors, CRM platform providers), including management of operational and capital budgets.
- Extract, join and clean data from various business intelligence, data warehouse, and financial system sources
- Define and execute tests to drive data-based enhancements to credit policies
- Establish ongoing analysis of credit policies and partner funding guidelines to maximize cash flow to the business and to reduce attrition
- Provide recurring reporting on key credit-related metrics
- Present key findings to business leaders, with recommendations based on data-driven insights
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in finance, analytics, statistics, or engineering.
- 3+ years of related experience in an analytical role.
- 1+ years’ experience working with discounted cashflow and or/ net present value modeling.
- 1+ years’ experience with Tableau, Power BI, or other data visualization tools.
- 1+ years’ experience SQL or other structured query programming languages.
- 1+ years’ experience querying, joining, and manipulating large data sets.
- Proficient with Microsoft office with advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- MBA in finance, analytics, engineering, or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of related experience in an analytical role.
- Experience in a subscription business
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies Required:
- Natural comfort with numbers and a strong quantitative mindset.
- Ability to connect the dots and understand the second/third order effects.
- Be able to see the big picture, make thoughtful tradeoffs and focus on what matters.
- Effectively break down complex data & analysis for non-technical audience.
- Know how to respectfully challenge with data to prevent a wrong decision