Senior Recruiter - Commercial (Job ID 2113777)
NationwideCategories Human Resources, Corporate
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most.
We’re seeking an energetic, experienced, high volume full-cycle Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join our National Talent Acquisition team. You’ll be responsible for sourcing, screening, presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers, evaluating culture fit and negotiate offer letters while providing a superior candidate experience throughout the process.
The role requires a recruiting professional who has proven ability to demonstrate unparalleled integrity and high energy while working under minimal supervision to fill a variety of high volume roles, including but not limited to Sales, Field Operations, Customer Service and/or supporting staff.
If you believe that getting results and achieving goals are most important when it comes to finding qualified candidates, we want you to join our team!
What you are passionate about: (Day to day responsibilities)
- Demonstrated experience recruiting for high volume roles in sales, field operations and or contact center
- Leverage diverse "toolbox" of creative and traditional sourcing techniques
- Pre-screen and develop slate of candidates by conducting initial phone screens; analyzing responses; comparing qualifications to job requirements and determining next steps
- Manage hiring manager expectations and develop interview processes that lead to quality hires
- Develops a full understanding of, and utilizes, reporting features of recruiting systems, including requisition reports, candidate status reports, etc. to be effective
- Demonstrate company values through behaviors
- Mentor other Talent Acquisition Partners
- Participate in Talent Acquisition related projects
What you have already accomplished (Education/Experience/Skills)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Three plus (3+) required, Five plus (5+) preferred years of demonstrated successful full-cycle and/or high-volume recruiting experience
- Proficiency with Applicant Tracking System(s), Taleo strongly preferred
- Highly polished and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude with meticulous attention to details
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Self-motivated individual who loves to learn and take on new responsibilities
- A proactive & creative thinker who will present new ideas and develop new processes
- Challenge the Status Quo
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
ADT Security Services we offer to full time employees:
- Paid Time Off
- 401k – ADT Matches dollar for dollar up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Paid Life Insurance for the employee
- Additional Life Insurance for yourself, spouse or children purchased by the employee
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized.