Senior Recruiter - Data & Analytics (Job ID 2112724)
NationwideCategories Human Resources, Corporate
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Senior Corporate Talent Acquisition Partner – supporting: Data & Analytics
The ADT Senior Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for sourcing, screening and qualifying exceptional candidates according to specifications provided by the business. Responsible for providing a superior candidate experience throughout the entire hiring process. Leverage the latest recruitment technology as well as the highly respected ADT brand. The role requires a recruiting professional who is able to demonstrate unparalleled integrity and high energy while working under minimal supervision to fill a variety of corporate and field-based roles, including finance, sales and marketing, technology and operations.
- Manage the entire recruiting life-cycle, actively participating in all staffing related activities and cross functional projects
- Heavy involvement recruiting for mid-to-senior level internal roles
- Leverage diverse "toolbox" of creative and traditional sourcing techniques, efficiently screening candidate resumes against required skill sets
- Nurture relationships with prospective talent to effectively market and sell opportunities with ADT
- Collaborate with hiring managers and business partners to anticipate and meet evolving hiring needs
- Utilize behavioral interviewing techniques to evaluate candidates. Negotiate offers
- Track and report key recruitment metrics. Organize and conduct candidate searches in ADT's applicant tracking system to assure OFCCP compliance
- Determine and implement strategic candidate selection strategies
- Demonstrate company values through behaviors
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 5 to 7+ years of demonstrated successful full-cycle and/or high-volume recruiting experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the ability to learn other applications and programs as needed
- A minimum of 3+ years recruiting on Data & Analytics roles.
- Exceptional organization and customer service skills
- Ability to simultaneously interact with internal hiring managers representing multiple business units
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.