Small Business Sales Director (Job ID 2015897)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Full Time
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
Successful ADT Sales Reps have creative lead-generating techniques and the drive to exceed sales goals. You’ll use your strong communication and selling skills to present innovative security solutions to customers. Ready to become an Everyday Hero and make a difference by helping others protect what matters most to them?
- Sales minded
I help stay more than a few steps ahead of intruders. - Sean T., Sales
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Conceive, support and/or implement strategic initiatives across regions for accelerated growth through all regions. Objectives include but not limited to self-lead growth, field sales talent development, product, pricing and promotion, resale and relo sales. This individual must have strong collaboration skills, ability to collaborate and co-create Business Plans with regional sales directors, regional Vice Presidents and other relevant stakeholders. Execution and follow through measurement is an essential component to these responsibilities
- Monitor performance (analytics, opportunities, production reporting, etc.) and apply analytical approaches to find solutions to problems and create greater efficiencies and growth within the channel(s). Leverage analysis through business scorecards to identify opportunities to improve operational performance and process capabilities. Implement improvements to the business working hand in hand with the Regional Sales Directors, sales enablement team and relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate across the organization as a cross-functional leader to land strategic initiatives in support of Small Business. Leverage influence and informal leadership partnering with finance, product, marketing, Customer Experience, ops and other functions to improve the Small Business business.
- Use data to inform decisions quickly through the use of experiments. Be a shining beacon for data-based decisioning and a mentor to those around you.
- 4-year college degree in business administration, marketing, sales or other related field of discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum 8 years of sales and sales management experience for an RMR business
- At least 3 years of experience in key leadership sales or marketing roles for an RMR business
- Experience with the ADT sales structure
- Demonstrated capability leading in data-rich environments
- Epic communicator and story teller
- Bias for action
- Data-driven decision making and experiment design
- Humbition: humility + ambition
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.