Specialist, Sales Training and Readiness (Job ID 2015898)
Categories Technical Support, Field
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
As ADT takes its next steps into its future, one of the key strategic priorities is the recruitment and development of top talent in both the Sales Management and Sales Associate job function. The Sales Training and Readiness team has accountability, in partnership with our HR/LD organization and Field Leadership to deliver on this priority.
This role will have direct responsibility of new hire processes and communications with a passion for managing multiple projects and developing people. You will play an integral role in the different phases of the new hire process while aiding in its ongoing development and improvement.
This position is fast paced in a growing environment. The role is an excellent opportunity for those who want to gain high visibility and establish themselves as a well-rounded player who can manage programs and demonstrate coaching excellence.
You will aid in the design, feedback loop and delivery of content during new hire on boarding, while ensuring execution by new hires and their managers. Key metrics for success include successful course completion verification, sales associate retention, speed to revenue, and survey results associated with each class. Results will be based on both qualitative and quantitative feedback gathered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set the tone of our culture by effectively telling the ADT story and cultivating the curiosity and urgency in our new hires to drive high levels of engagement
- Ensure preparedness of Sales Associates and Sales Managers, thereby increasing the probability of success and reduction of attrition
- Ensure flawless execution by the class attendees and full engagement by their managers
- Partner closely with Readiness Team members for class communications, candidate roster readiness and class logistics
- Partner closely with Enablement Team members, L&D and field leadership to meet training objectives
- Assist in the development and execution of training programs and initiatives including but not limited to:
- ADT’s Continuous Education
- Rewards and Recognition programs
- Class process improvements
- Content design
- Leverage data to assist in identifying early and often, new hire successes and areas of concern
- Bachelor's degree or related experience
- Must have at least 4 years of combined sales, Team Lead or training experience
- Facilitation through video platforms and/or face-to-face interaction
- Highly effective in written communication
- Outstanding public speaking
- Proactive and demonstrates urgency
- Connects with others
- Enjoys challenges and is goal oriented
- Decision maker supporting company goals
- Creates accountability in accordance with policy
- Organizational savvy
- Problem solving skills
- Active listener
- Talent assessment
- Expert knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Moderate light travel, mostly for planning and leadership meetings
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to have a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and enviroment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customes and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.