Strategic Programs Manager (Job ID 2110376)
NationwideCategories General Management, Corporate
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The Senior Manager is responsible for leading, planning and resourcing programs and the interdependencies between the various projects in the program. Accountable for maximizing support services while simultaneously minimizing risks and reducing costs through effective forecasting, resource allocation, planning, implementing, and continuously improving systems and processes. This position is responsible for execution strategy and standards of excellence in delivering cross-functional and enterprise level program of initiatives to achieve strategic objectives. This role requires a unique combination of business acumen, communication, leadership, strategy development, tactical ability, and programt management skill appropriate for the depth and breadth of interactions needed to make enterprise initiatives successful. They will be responsible for setting up tools and standards form managing the program, Risk and issue tracking and setting quality control, change control and communication planning for the initiatives within their program.
- Leads multiple, complex work streams and collaborate with various departments across time zones in a non-repetitive role, including cross-project interdependency management, cross-functional, and consultant team members assigned during the duration of multiple projects within a program to ensure outcome of the cumulative program outcomes align to strategic objectives.
- Leads effort to develop criteria and manage the resource allocation of team members to support systems, processes, and projects to maximize service levels, minimize total cost, reduce business risk, and advance company strategy. Demonstrate strong technical and analytical skills used to guide milestone creation and benefit realization
- Define program controls, plan the overall program and monitor progress to make sure that milestones are being met across the various projects and programs.
- Develops project cost estimates and budgets for assigned projects and initiates cost control measures to ensure project budgets are met. Partners effectively with finance and planning functions to build complete, accurate, and intuitive business cases. Maintains ownership and fluency around all quantitative analysis.
- Provides leadership, coaching, and guidance on a continuous basis to project team members in the areas of project lifecycle, operating procedures, processes, and practices.
- Communicates program status to team, business owners, and Leaders as appropriate throughout the duration of the assignment and post implementation to make certain all impacted stakeholders have an understanding of risks, issues and activities related to the project.
- Develop stakeholders’ map, defining the interest of each group. Proactively communicates with stakeholders and constituents. Requires ability to influence without authority and an aptitude for negotiation
- Occasionally assumes responsibility for procurement and vendor management related to the project to ensure proper selection, contract development, and contract administration for vendors used during the project.
- Complete work with minimal guidance and direction, where typical assignments have a medium to high level of complexity which may involve unstructured and ambiguous situations
The pay range for this role is $76,400 to $152,900 annually, and is based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan with company matching contribution
- Supplemental Voluntary Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Undergraduate degree required. Graduate degree in related discipline (MBA) preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification preferred.
- 7-10+ years of professional staff functional / operational experience required. 5+ years of formal program management experience required. 5+ years of experience managing direct-reports.
- Experience in subscriber based business and operations, customer service/call centers, preferred.
- 5+ years of progressively complex cross-functional project and/or program Management experience required
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skill used to build relationships and manage conflict -- within a project team, business unit, and cross-functionally. Well-developed capacity for emotional intelligence.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various levels in the organization including cross-functionally, at the frontline, and with Senior Leadership. Demonstrated skill in producing high-quality and tailored deliverables to enable stakeholder communication and decision support.
- Experience with business case development, financial fluency, and interpreting data -- even when imperfect.
- Solid proficiency working with standard MS Office and project management technologies.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.