Tech Advanced.Service (Job ID 2110467)
Wilmington, North Carolina
Categories Security Installation & Service, Field
- Services fire and carbon monoxide detection, networking, hosted video solutions, and access control.
- Follow and complete required processes of wired/wireless technology and connection procedures.
- Test and validate system signals/communication with central monitoring to properly establish service.
- A customer service champion, demonstrating the willingness to help our customers fix as well as understand the protection in their home.
- Service experience
- Technical aptitude
- Strong verbal communication
- Customer focused and customer driven mindset
- Thrive in the face of uncertainty
- Valid driver's license
- High School degree or the equivalent
- Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 31 days of employment
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge)
- Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
- A culture of coaching, development and career growth opportunities
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.