Work from home Phone Sales Representative (Job ID 2110063)
Category Business Development
Receives telephone calls through multiple marketing channels regarding ancillary sales products (ADT Home Health Security and Add-Ons) and successfully positions interested callers for a consultation with a Sales Representative or closes the sale and sets an installation appointment within the parameters of the program.
- Provide resolution and close sales by working pre-qualified prospects through critical selling path of gathering information, determining needs and scheduling installation appointments.
- Make outgoing follow-up telephone calls to undecided leads and outbound calls to leads that are received via the Internet and business reply cards.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by determining customer needs and transferring calls to the appropriate party for resolution, performing follow-up including quotes, information requests, etc.
- Provide prospect information in a timely and efficient manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong verbal skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- 20 wpm accurate typing.
- ADT specific product knowledge.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.