Senior Developer Quality Engineering (Job ID 2012805)
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Categories Information Technology, Engineering
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. Formore information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Develops designs, maintains, tests, installs, and provides high-level support on system software.
- Under general direction, provide technical expertise in the development of design and functional specifications.
- Code, test, and debug new software, as well as perform maintenance and enhancements to existing software.
- Produce deliverables related to assigned project(s).
- Assist in post-implementation support and system enhancements.
- Resolve customer software complaints and issues, as well as respond to suggested improvements, enhancements, and resolution.
- Assist in training less-experienced software development team members.
- Work with the technical team to identify, assess, and correct application issues.
- Possess a good understanding of multiple business applications, as well as experience in minicomputer or client/server environments including, but not limited to, the implementation and support of resource planning, sales automation, marketing, finance, and distribution systems.
- As applicable, may assist in the development/support of software user manuals and test plans.
- Performs high-level design and development of business systems software and web apps, (ETL, BI, EAI) components and interfaces, as well as database layer work of complex tasks and projects.
- Collaborates with team members to resolve complex issues to assure the successful delivery of IT solutions.
- Lead teams in testing and quality assurance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education / Work Experience Required:
- Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience
- 3 - 5 yrs
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of the principles, concepts and theories in own discipline, and broad knowledge of principles and concepts of other functions.
- Has developed extensive business knowledge and keeps current on industry trends.
- Can leads medium to large projects.
- Recognized as a subject matter expert.
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Ethics & Values
- Peer Relationships
- Conflict Management
- Technical Learning
- Functional/Technical Skills
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.