Analyst, HR Technology (Job ID 2112870)
Boca Raton, Florida
Categories Human Resources, Corporate
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
This position is located in Boca Raton, FL. The Analyst HR Systems will:
- Extract and analyze data across HR Systems Inventory and reconcile variations from our source HRIS system (Oracle R12).
- Develop and test complex reports using Oracle reporting tools (OBIEE).
- Provide project support on assigned projects to define requirements, plan and execute testing, support change management, and transition to production support.
- Support operational administration, reporting, and break/fix of assigned HR systems and management of help desk tickets.
- Maintain content on HR websites
- Coordinate with HR vendors with respect to system updates, upgrades, integrations, reporting, and business changes.
- Develop new and maintain existing SOP documents and training materials
- Work independently with ability to handle multiple, critical assignments concurrently.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with all clients – be customer obsessed.
- Develop trusted advisory relationship with clients through effective, concise communications and quality and timeliness of execution.
- Cross-train team members.
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned.
Education/Work Experience Required:
- Bachelors' degree required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in a similar business or IT analyst role with HR systems
- Advanced MS Excel experience required.
- Commitment to HR principles of confidentiality and employee service required.
- Oracle Fusion HCM (strongly preferred). Other cloud based HCM experience will be positively considered, as will Oracle EBS HCM experience.
- Kronos Time & Labor support experience (preferred).
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Understanding of HR business principles, practices, systems, and procedures.
- System Implementation, Upgrade, and/or Administration experience.
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Effective time management and self discipline to work independently on multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Flexible and capable of adjusting to team and project demands mid-stream when changes occur.
- Ability to summarize analysis and present outcome to cross-functional audience in person or via conference call.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.