Business Data Analyst (Job ID 2015892)
Boca Raton, Florida
Category Business Development
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The Business Data Analyst is responsible for working across the Small Business sales organization and the broader cross-functional team to help formulate business experiments to inform how we make decisions using controlled experiments. Reporting directly to the VP, Small Business, this highly-visible individual will help us inject the right feedback loops into everything that we do including designing new/better KPI’s that provide more insight, with less reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead comprehensive analysis of experiments to uncover changes in metrics, identify shifts in user or sales rep behavior and effectively communicate the story behind test data
- Develop templates for efficiently identifying experimentation opportunities and thoroughly evaluating test results
- Ask “why” questions about experiments and answer them, as long as the return on effort is positive
- Support the ongoing analytics needs of the business via KPI reporting, structured and ad-hoc analysis, customer insights, etc.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan with company matching contribution
- Supplemental voluntary benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral program
- Employee discount program
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Math, Economics, Engineering, Operations Research, Marketing Analytics or other relevant field
- 3 years’ experience in data and business analytics
- Microsoft Excel experience required, with Macros and VBA coding knowledge preferred
- Graduate degree in Statistics, Math, Economics, Engineering or Marketing Analytics a plus
- Proficiency with industry standard analytics tools (Tableau, MicroStrategy, R, Python, etc.)
- Must possess strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, across technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple initiatives and execute plans and initiatives with a sense of urgency
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.