Corporate Recruiter - Contract Role (Job ID 2112074)
Boca Raton, Florida
Categories Human Resources, Corporate
ADT is a leading provider of security and automation solutions for homes and businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse® interactive home and business solutions, and health services, meet a range of customer needs for today’s active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, ADT helps provide peace of mind to nearly seven million customers, and it employs approximately 17,000 people at 200 locations. More information is available at www.adt.com.
Reporting to the Corporate Director of Talent Acquisition, the ADT Corporate Contract Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, screening and qualifying exceptional candidates according to specifications provided by the business. He/She is also responsible for providing a superior candidate experience throughout the hiring process, leveraging the latest recruitment technology as well as the highly respected ADT brand at every opportunity. The role requires a recruiting professional who is able to demonstrate unparalleled integrity and high energy while working under minimal supervision to fill a variety of corporate and field-based roles, including finance, sales and marketing, technology and operations.
- He/She will manage the entire recruiting life-cycle, actively participating in all staffing related activities and cross functional projects
- Leverage diverse "toolbox" of creative and traditional sourcing techniques, efficiently screening candidate resumes against required skill sets
- Nurture relationships with prospective talent to effectively market and sell opportunities with ADT
- Collaborate with hiring managers and business partners to anticipate and meet evolving hiring needs
- Coordinate and schedule pre-employment assessments and skill testing
- Utilize behavioral interviewing techniques to evaluate candidates. Check references, negotiate offers and prepare offer letters
- Track and report key recruitment metrics. Organize and conduct candidate searches in ADT's applicant tracking system to assure OFCCP compliance
- Determine and implement strategic candidate selection strategies and vacancy advertising campaigns
- Demonstrate company values through behaviors
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of two years of demonstrated successful full-cycle and/or high-volume recruiting experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the ability to learn other applications and programs as needed
- Exceptional organization and customer service skills
- Ability to simultaneously interact with internal hiring managers representing multiple business units
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com or on Facebook.