Creative Marketing Director (Job ID 1816090)
Boca Raton, Florida
Categories Marketing, Corporate
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
Creative Director, Master of Meaningful Impressions, Brand Poet, Creative Czar, Art Director – or whatever you may call yourself… we are looking for a highly creative and hyper-collaborative team player who leads and inspires the best 360 thinking. This leader in all things creative will oversee top-notch execution while defining and upholding brand style and standards.
Our leader of the graphical arts will require an eye for cutting-edge creativity while collaborating with all members of the Marketing department to turn strategies into powerful, meaningful concepts and creative solutions.
Imaginative, inventive, ingenious, innovative, clever, constructive, visionary, teeming, gifted, artful, masterful, inspiring, vivid, authentic, genuine – if a combination of any of these words sounds like you, then check out the below job description and hit that apply button!
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams
- Bring new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages.
- Provide strategic and aesthetic oversight, encouragement and feedback
- Able to adapt as creative assignments change and evolve while maintaining quality
- Understand the design challenges of individual projects and the ability to provide creative solutions to problems
- Ability to ensure that visual communication and brand standards are met
- Ongoing problem solving, juggling team resources, providing art and video production direction
- Evaluating and monitoring the status of the project backlog and projects underway
- Collaborating with various department leads and Marketing team members
- Prioritizing new creative requests
Skills and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, marketing or communications is preferred.
- 8+ years of creative experience
- 5+ years of project management experience. Jira, Basecamp or Podio experience is preferred
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere
- Able to analyze trends, look at new data and keep with the times
- Experience in developing creative standards and guidelines
- Has built a portfolio in both print and digital/interactive projects
- Communicates ideas and concepts well and can articulate the value of both
- Passion for copywriting and art direction
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com