Director, Brand Strategy (Job ID 2110229)
Boca Raton, Florida
Categories Marketing, Corporate
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Director of Brand Strategy has a key leadership role, responsible for directing brand strategy across all ADT lines of business. This role will own the market research function, garnering key insights to inform the brand strategy development, and work cross-functionally with channel managers on its execution. This is a highly-visible and cross-functional role that often helps to solve key strategic questions for the broader organization. The Director will also work closely with creative teams on the brand guidelines, owning ADT’s stratetic brand positioning. He/She will also own the ADT brand health metrics and the strategic plans to meet their KPI goals. The Director will also maintain and/or develop audience segmentation for the organization across its various lines of business. This position has two direct reports he/she will be responsible to manage; the Manager of Industry Insights and Brand Planner Sr. Specialist.
- Serve as a strategic marketing leader and internal partner, offering consistent and meaningful analysis, insights and recommendations in the pursuit of breakthrough growth
- Manage ongoing and execute new marketing research to generate insights. Translate these insights into marketing strategies, brand positioning and opportunites for ADT
- Develop and manage marketing research repository, inclusive of all ADT-owned and syndicated studies.
- Cross-pollinate insights across the marketing department and broader organization to drive better business strategies and performance
- Develop an expert understanding of the industry competitive landscape and provide point of view and strategic recommendations for internal audiences
- Serve as the internal expert on the ADT target audience, owning marketing segmentation across all lines of business
- Author all ADT creative briefs and help to serve agile teams optimization efforts through consultation, leveraging Director’s vast knowledge base
- Generate advertising claims for use in marketing collateral and provide support for their substantiation and approval
- Own Consideration and other brand health metrics. Develop ongoing strategies and plans to ensure KPI goals are met
- Drive the execution and measurement of brand marketing efforts such as brand campaigns, brand stunts, brand actions and sponsorships
- Consult and collaborate with channel owners of on-strategy campaign elements
BA/BS in Marketing, Advertising, Sociology or related field. MBA a plus.
- 10 years of relevant marketing experience leading the development and execution of strategic insight generation.
- Strategic and creative thinker versed in the creative development process, including brief writing and concept development
- Expertise utilizing and analyzing quantitative and qualitative research
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to construct and support arguments
- Highly curious, a self-starter to continuously evolve learnings
- Ability to problem solve quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included an
recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.