Director, Internal Audit
Boca Raton, Florida
Categories Accounting and Finance, Corporate
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) isa leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United Statesand Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digitalnetworks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service witha focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel saferand empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employsapproximately 19,000 people throughout North America. Formore information, visit www.adt.com orfollow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Director ofInternal Audit reports to the VP Risk, Governance, and Internal Audit and isresponsible for the planning, management, and execution of the internal auditfunction. Maintaining, updating, and executing all audit procedures in theexecution of Financial and Operational audits as well as Sarbanes Oxleycompliance requirements.
- Executethe strategic direction of the internal audit department, including objectives,budgets, and schedules
- Develop,implement, and maintain comprehensive internal audit policies, procedures, andrisk assessments in compliance in Internal Auditing Standards.
- Performfinancial, operational, and compliance audits in accordance with theestablished annual internal audit program.
- Developdetail test plans to assess the effectiveness of the Company’s internalcontrols over financial reporting pursuant to Sarbanes Oxley Section 404.
- Reportaudit findings and recommendations to appropriate management after each audit.
- Conductfollow up reviews of financial, operational, or regulatory compliancedeficiencies noted during audits.
- Participatein reviews on new business products, services, systems, and acquisitions anddevelop recommendation for necessary controls as required by Sarbanes Oxley.
- Developmonthly reports to be used in Audit Committee reporting regarding internalcontrols matters, results of reviews, and progress vs plan.
- Coordinateall internal audit programs with the external auditors.
- Maintainsnecessary training and professional development/education for the department.
- Monitorsauthoritative guidance (e.g. SEC and GAAP technical pronouncements) and newdevelopments for application to the company’s transactions and reportingrequirements.
- Executesspecial projects as directed by executive management. Or VP Risk, Governance,and Internal Audit.
- 10+years of experience in Finance and Accounting, including 4+ years of PublicAccounting.
- 5+years of Direct management Experience
- Operationaland financial internal control assessment experience, including use of COSOframework.
- ERPsystems experience (Oracle preferred) in Finance/Accounting
- Strongleadership skills, ability to drive change and influence senior leaders.
- Abilityto lead teams and effectively coach team members.
- Demonstratedability to lead projects.
- Strongknowledge of processes and systems and have the ability to identify controlsrequirements.
- Abilityto review and synthesize data, identify process gaps and improvements.
- Solidinterpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Stronganalytical and problem-solving skills
- Abilityto travel up to 25%.
- BachelorDegree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
ADT LLC is an EqualEmployment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse andinclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment whereevery employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help savelives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in anenvironment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online atjobs.adt.com to learn more.