eCommerce Product Manager (Job ID 1912100)
Boca Raton, Florida
Categories Marketing, Corporate
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
The Product Manager will be responsible for owning and delivering the vision and strategy of eCommerce across ADT’s digital platforms. The eCommerce Product Manager will work closely with business leadership to define and execute on features that improve the customer experience and increase sales. Candidate will also be responsible for day-to-day management of all aspects of ADT’s eCommerce environment, from feature development, performance analysis and execution.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Design organization on all aspects of eCommerce product development lifecycle.
- Maintain short- and long-term product roadmap and use data-driven approach to prioritize the team’s work
- Overall owner of eCommerce experience and revenue across ADT’s digital platform.
- Develop strategic and tactical eCommerce initiatives to maximize sales and revenue.
- Collaborate with marketing, pricing and sales organization to effectively leverage ADT products and services across the eCommerce user experience.
- Work with consumer insight teams and external agency partners to develop, test and deploy new features and functionality.
- Collaborate with ADT innovation teams on new product ideas.
- Collaborate with marketing and agency teams to create a holistic and fully integrated user experience across a diverse digital ecosystem.
- Work with internal marketing and agency analytic teams to develop dashboards, reporting processes and KPIs to monitor and optimize sales performance.
- Monitor and report metrics associated with all activities.
- Coordinate with media and creative agencies, consultants and other internal teams.
Experience & Skills:
- 5-8 years experience as a product manager in consumer-facing eCommerce and/or digital marketing organization
- Must have strong background in B2C eCommerce
- Strong understanding of enterprise-level eCommerce platform
- Record of building products with a measurable business impact
- Working knowledge of latest digital marketing, technology and media consumption trends
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and technical to think strategically and succeed in a dynamic environment
ADT LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at jobsatadt.com or on facebook.