Financial Analyst - FP&A
Boca Raton, Florida
Category Accounting and Finance
Support financial operations of theADT Corporate Functions (FP&A)– Legal, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Human Resource, Emerging Markets,Information Technology and Real Estate/Facilities. Partner withrespective business leaders to monitor and improve financial performance andprovide financial support to major capital investment programs and strategicinitiatives. Seeking candidates with desire to grow in fast-pacedcorporate finance organization.
- Supports the preparation and review of operating financial statements, forecasts, variance analysis, and budget data to drive business improvement
- Manages the business planning cycle for designated functional areas by overseeing the preparation of forecasts and budgets on quarterly and annual basis
- Support business areas during corporate annual strategic planning process
- Management / Cost Accounting: prepares monthly accruals and supports information exchanges between business partners and finance/accounting organization
- Reviews financial statements to ensure accuracy and integrity
- Explains related variances to plan and forecast for monthly close
- Introduction to Hyperion/Essbase systems and general ledger review
- Create and implement a data organization that is efficient and effective
- Reviews business partner operational commitments (Statements of Work and Purchase Orders) to ensure compliance with budget/forecast and proper accounting treatment
- Partners with leaders to identify, analyze, and prioritize capital projects leveraging subscriber economics and NPV analyses
- Identifies and implements cost saving opportunities/efficiencies with business partners
- Bachelors Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, or related analytical/business fields.
- Knowledge of Accounting / GAAP
- 1-2 years of experience in an analytical role required; experience in finance, data analytics, accounting, or audit preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills required; Tableau, Hyperion/Essbase and Oracle experience a plus.
- Familiar with Lean Six Sigma concepts.
- Presence - Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to express oneself clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
- Emotional Intelligence – developing rapport, cultivating business relationships and driving collaboration across broadly defined business teams.
- Analytical skills – ability to analyze and provide explanation for variances in large data sets.
- Problem solving skills – capable of working independently to creatively solve complex problems.
- Organization - strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com