Intermediate Internal Auditor (Job ID 1912783)
Boca Raton, Florida
Categories Accounting and Finance, Internship
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) isa leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United Statesand Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digitalnetworks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service witha focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel saferand empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employsapproximately 19,000 people throughout North America. Formore information, visit www.adt.com orfollow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Reportingto an Audit Manager, the Intermediate Auditor will participate in financial andoperational audits and assess internal controls to support Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliancefor ADT US and Canadian operations. The Intermediate Auditor will interact withfinancial, operational and IT management as well as associates at all levels.
- Carry out the vision and mission of Internal Audit to enhance and protect organizational value.
- Participate in audit planning, fieldwork and reporting. Prepare audit programs and workpapers in accordance with Internal Audit standards.
- Assess the design and effectiveness of internal controls and compliance with corporate policies and procedures, including assessing reliability of information used in control performance.
- Analyze data sets to perform audit planning, sampling, testing, or to evaluate observations.
- Assist in identifying audit issues and root causes, recommend improved internal controls and business processes, and ensure that corrective action plans are developed and implemented by management.
- Participate in presenting clear and concise observations to Internal Audit and verify observations with operational management.
- Participate in Internal Audit process improvements.
- Review audit work papers and report observations in accordance with Internal Audit standards.
- Present clear and concise observations to Internal Audit management and verify observations with operational management.
- Willing to travel up to 25% in US and Canada.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or other relevant fields.
- Two to four years of related experience, at least two years’ experience in an audit role.
- Certification preferred, but not required. Goal is to obtain a professional certification (CPA, CIA and/or CISA) within two years of employment.
- Inquisitive, hard-working, independent work ethic; initiative, timely, productive, proactive, committed to continuous improvement, driven to develop business acumen.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a diverse team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Computer skills (Intermediate/Advanced Excel, PowerPoint).
- Exposure to TeamMate or ERM a plus.
ADT LLC is an EqualEmployment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse andinclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment whereevery employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help savelives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in anenvironment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online atjobs.adt.com to learn more.