Intern- IT (Job ID 2112405)
Boca Raton, Florida
Categories Human Resources, Internship, Corporate
ADT is looking for a qualified intern to support key initiatives of EIM Production Support tasks. The intern should be prepared to work in a dynamic environment and will work with team members in performing the L2 tasks and defect fixing.
- Confirm and communicate delivery of outbound feeds to the end users
- Resolve production data load failures
- Provide out of office hours and weekend support for data load
- Communicate to users for load delays
- Communicate to users for downtime / maintenance activities
- Monthly ORG&CAL files load and manually run the workflows through tidal job
- During downtimes hold and resume the jobs in tidal
- Ad-hoc job runs/monitoring in Prod as requested by team /module /user needs
- Monthly Bounce of Informatica and Athena DWPRR, Keep the lights on
- Take care of manual loads based on criticality.
- Documenting procedures and maintaining up to date.
- Participate and provide on-call availability for 24x7 for failures and loads as part of a scheduled rotation.
- Coordinate the JIRAs/Release and support Releases/Change Management.
- Access/WO Management – Create and work on access requests.
Actively enrolled in bachelor’s degree program of an accredited four-year degree program. Graduated students are also eligible of consideration.
Prior experience within SQL and Informatica is preferred.
- Excellent writing, presentation and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Flexible, with ability to adapt to a changing work environment and priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving and organizational / project management skills
- Basic understanding of how to manipulate sql queries.
- Experience and comfort with working in team-based environments and managing multiple concurrent projects.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.