Internal Auditor (Job ID 1912592)
Boca Raton, Florida
Categories Accounting and Finance, Corporate
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) isa leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United Statesand Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digitalnetworks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service witha focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel saferand empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employsapproximately 19,000 people throughout North America. Formore information, visit www.adt.com orfollow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Reporting to an AuditManager, the Auditor is a position within Internal Audit. The Internal Auditorwill participate in financial and operational audits of ADT US and Canadianoperations. The Internal Auditor will interact with financial, operational and ITmanagement personnel across the company and will be exposed to financial andbusiness operations.
- Carry out the vision and mission of Internal Audit to enhance and protect organizational value.
- Participate in audit planning, fieldwork and reporting. Prepare workpapers in accordance with Internal Audit standards.
- Assist in evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Assist in identifying audit issues and root causes, recommend improved internal controls and business processes, and ensure that corrective action plans are developed and implemented.
- Participate in presenting clear and concise observations to Internal Audit management and operational management.
- Participate in Internal Audit process improvements.
- Willing to travel up to 25% in US and Canada.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or other relevant fields.
- One to three years of related experience.
- Certification preferred, but not required. Must be able to obtain a professional certification (CPA or CIA) within two years of employment.
- Inquisitive, independent work ethic, initiative, timeliness, productivity, commitment to continuous improvement, drive to develop business acumen.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a diverse team environment.
- Possess excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Computer skills (Intermediate/Advanced Excel, PowerPoint).
ADT LLC is an EqualEmployment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse andinclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment whereevery employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help savelives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in anenvironment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online atjobs.adt.com to learn more.