IT Auditor (Job ID 2011701)
Boca Raton, Florida
Category Accounting and Finance
- Carry out the vision and mission of Corporate Audit to improve controllership through review and implementation of a systematic and disciplined approach to IT controls.
- Assist in identifying and defining audit issues and root causes, recommending improved internal controls and business processes, and ensuring that corrective action plans are developed and implemented.
- Work with the audit team to promote a zero tolerance control environment where fraud or noncompliance is unacceptable and difficult to conceal.
- Assist in conducting audits of IT operations and IT projects including analysis of business data and systems in conjunction with finance auditors.
- Co-ordinate (as part of the IT audit team) with finance audit teams during integrated audit planning, execution and reporting.
- Assist in work paper documentation and assembly.
- Provide concise and meaningful updates to Senior Auditors and Managers assigned to the audits.
- Assist in providing effective recommendations and solutions to issues identified during the audit execution.
- Interact with various levels of the organization, including Senior Management in business and Corporate Audit organization.
- Participate in a variety of special projects.
- Knowledge of IT audit tools and methodologies like ACL is a plus. The IT auditor is expected to become well acquainted with the IT audit and ideally Six Sigma tools and methodologies during the course of audits. (i.e. ACL, Six Sigma Tools, etc.).
- Possess a high energy level and strong work ethic with a commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic and changing environment that strives to exceed expectations
- Bachelor's or Master's student in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, IT Audit or Business. Infrastructure/network knowledge, ERP knowledge, database/SQL skills are a plus
- Willing to travel at least 10%, including international travel to Europe, Asia, and America.
- One to three years experience in IT audit or IT industry
- Possess the drive to gain quickly good knowledge and understanding of the policies and procedures of ADT Residential
- Interact well with different people and able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong, proficient analytical skills
- Have experience on project management.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.