Sr. Specialist, Graphic Design - Dealer (Job ID 1911410)
Boca Raton, Florida
Categories Marketing, Corporate
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
ADT’s buzzing in-house Creative department is looking for a strategic, brave and design-savvy Junior Art Director that can use visuals to bring ideas to life. Under direction of the Creative Director, the Junior Art Director will execute and oversee assigned projects and participate in the ideation, design and final production of advertising assets. The candidate must have a high level of design sophistication and be a strong conceptual thinker and ideator. We are a collaborative team, so the candidate should enjoy strategizing, conceptualizing and designing with others on the team. The Art Director will work closely with other creatives to maintain brand consistency and excellence on all jobs, and brainstorm for ideas that promote growth and development.
This role will be focused on our ADT Dealer channel and developing assets to support the growth of our nationwide dealer presence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work will be heavily rooted in social media, but also includes TV/video, branding, digital, sales collateral and activation ideas
- Work to create the highest level of brand excellence in all materials, furthering efforts towards brand strategic direction
- Ideate and present creative concepts and rationale for design elements to internal team and clients
- Collaborate with other creatives and internal clients, with a polished and professional attitude
- Seek out, offer and accept constructive criticism to promote personal growth
- Keep a pulse on ad trends and the latest design techniques
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Visual Design or a related field
- 1-3 years operating in advertising capability at agency or in-house creative team
- Ad school or large agency experience / training required
- Experience with social media and strong desire for brand building are musts
- Writing skills are a plus, will also partner with writers
- Highly skilled in design
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven ability to manage time across several work streams
- Passion for work in fast-paced environment for a leadership brand