Media Analyst (Job ID 1911790)
Boca Raton, Florida
Categories Marketing, Corporate
ADT is a leading provider of security and automation solutions for homes and businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse® interactive home and business solutions, and health services, meet a range of customer needs for today’s active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, ADT helps provide peace of mind to nearly seven million customers, and it employs approximately 18,000 people at 200 locations. More information is available at www.adt.com.
The Offline Media Analyst will support the Mass Media team to develop and maintain reporting on Mass Media KPI’s, performance reporting and post campaign insights. They will assist in identifying opportunistic areas for growth, analyzing path to purchase funnels, ADT customer base demographic compositions, and the demographics of media consumption across multiple channels. The position will be based in Boca Raton Florida.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain reporting on Mass Media KPI’s, performance reporting and post-campaign insight reports.
- Assist in identifying opportunistic areas of growth within existing campaigns to increase profitability
- Perform audience composition analysis and create customized reporting to be used in media buy management
- Analyze program grids and various demographic reporting to better target media buys
- Manage data collection processes to support proper management of campaigns.
- Aggregate household impression data from various vendors and outlets allowing for proper pricing of media buys
- Assist in pre and post log collection to identify performance trends within the current week and ensure accuracy of previous week’s schedules
- Actively participate in maintaining media database working to increase transparency and optimize operational efficiencies
- Work with research teams to prepare reports that interpret consumer behavior, market opportunities/conditions, marketing results, trends, and investment levels.
- Ensure all daily reports and ongoing monitoring is delivered on a timely basis
- Combine schedules and post logs using scheduled buys and mapping against Nielsen data to increase ad-flight transparency.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science or a related discipline. A master’s degree is preferred but not required.
Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years of relevant experience working with Mass Media and/or marketing data.
- Experience with analytics/reporting tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and/or Nielsen)
- Experience owning design, development, and implementation of reporting that is leveraged by a large audience for decision making purposes.
- Working knowledge of query languages such as SQL, R, and/or Oracle.
- Ability to develop working tables & data-marts that can be leveraged within reporting
- Must be able to synthesize data from numerous sources into a single source of truth
- Proven ability in analyzing large datasets to gain insights and provide quick recommendations
- Desired but not required, ability to automate reporting to reduce re-work and hours required for duplicative tasks
- Candidate must be organized, driven, and exhibit critical thinking skills.