Product Manager - Emerging Markets (Job ID 1911387)
Boca Raton, Florida
Categories Marketing, Corporate
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
The Product Manager for Emerging Markets is aggressive and passionate about identifying opportunities, creating innovative solutions and working closely with our business and development teams to make our vision a reality. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated technical product professional that is well versed in software development and user experience to create cutting-edge solutions for our Connected Customers.
- Manage the product lifecycle of a mobile application from concept to completion, including the definition of mobile app solutions, requirements and establish reasonable launch expectations to drive commitment;
- Work closely with internal and external development teams to execute mobile application features in accordance with a roadmap, both for minor releases and major feature releases;
- Mange Customer feedback at beta and production cycles and prioritize change management requests;
- Identify how our products will interact between business units, third party applications and define product requirements accordingly;
- Develop, present, evaluate and prioritize new product and feature offerings with project teams and senior management;
- Work closely with key partners, engineering and project/development teams to ensure the mobile application is developed and implemented according to defined requirements;
- Constantly review customer usage patterns, sales results, and overall reporting metrics to propose data driven decisions on mobile app enhancements;
- Reinforce a Customer-focused point of view as an active contributor in Product team dialogue including ideation, development decisions, business case input, testing and analysis and market launch decisions;
- Promote thought leadership from within Emerging Markets both internally and externally;
Experience & Skills:
Year one Critical Success Factors include but are not limited to:
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com