Product Marketing Manager
Boca Raton, Florida
Categories Marketing, Corporate
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
Lead Go-to-Market planning and execution for the Emerging Market product category. Primary purpose is to drive the GTM process from strategy to planning, execution and post-launch analysis to meet campaign objectives and ensure tight alignment across all cross functional stakeholders.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with the target buyer personas by translating technical details into features and benefits for the user.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- Understand and document the buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make.
- Develop a marketing plan for our Emerging Market product categories that you support in conjunction with the marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape in the Emerging Markets—be an expert on the competition landscape and how we are positioned.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the Emerging Market products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field
- Preferred: MBA or Master’s degree in related field
Experience and Skills:
- 5-7 + years of experience in product marketing, go-to-market process planning and project management
- Experience working on a network and mobile security products
- Dual experience developing strategic plans while also executing tactical components
- Strong project management and analytical experience
- Experience leading and managing cross-functionally in matrix-managed organizations and experience guiding advertising agencies and other Marketing vendors
- Knowledge of the product planning process and how to drive cross-functional teams from strategic ideation to execution
- Ability to lead multi-level cross-functional teams with the with an internal partner-as-client approach
- Familiarity with product life cycle planning and the ability to gauge market/customer needs, prioritize needs for Product Solutions team, support product trials and develop product launch plans
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com