Senior Director of Product Design (Job ID 2012743)
Boca Raton, Florida
Categories Marketing, Corporate
***This role can be based out of any ADT office nationwide.***
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead Product UI/UX team comprising of internal and external interaction designers
- Own User Experience vision and strategy bringing the desired brand characteristics through customer and technician product experience including: OBX/packaging, industrial design, digital experience, setup/professional installation, first use, day to day use, troubleshooting, self-support, and upsell
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Care, Product Management, Engineering and other business stakeholders to identify critical customer needs and build intuitive and innovative product experiences
- Make legacy and future ADT product families coherent and consistent
- Hire, mentor and inspire a high functioning UX team to create world-class experiences for internal and external customers.
- Assign tasks to UX managers, monitor their progress, and support their efforts to ensure requests are prioritized and deadlines are met with the upmost quality
- Define budgets and adhere to them
- Be user experience evangelist to key stakeholders and leadership
- Collaborate across the larger UX organization to develop frameworks and create tools that product teams will use to create cohesive product experiences.
- Leverage all available analytic and research options (NPS, customer interviews, usability testing, field and care input, etc) to ensure voice of the customer remains at the forefront of design deliverables.
- Partner with Product Managers to envision future products and services
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Human Factors, Cognitive Science, or related field
- 10+ years combined relevant experience in UX design, including 5+ years as leader of a design team
- Deep understanding of user-centered research, design, development, content and brand strategy
- Strong understanding of and experience with UI and UX (design, wireframes, mockups, information architecture, user flows)
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interaction design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Effectively communicate with authority and conviction, concepts, best practices for design and reasoning behind UX decisions to key stakeholders
- Relentless desire for innovation balanced with business needs and customer experience
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.