Senior Financial Analyst - Corporate FP&A (Job ID 1913455)
Boca Raton, Florida
Category Accounting and Finance
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) isa leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United Statesand Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digitalnetworks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customersupport, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focuson speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer andempowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employsapproximately 19,000 people throughout North America. Formore information, visit www.adt.com orfollow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Sr. Financial Analyst position within the ADT Financial Planning & Analysis team will be responsible for supporting analysis of company financial and operating performance through review of financial data and KPI’s. The individual will be involved in annual/quarterly planning, results preparation, internal/external reporting, and ad-hoc project support along with providing modeling and business case support to the business.
- Supports monthly closing, reporting, and analysis of financial results and operating metrics including review of underlying data to insure accuracy and integrity of information presented.
- Explanation of variances vs. budget/forecast to leadership and business partners
- Summarization and consolidation of business unit and department level financial and operating data
- Participation in the creation of monthly/quarterly financial reporting packages
- Support annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes
- Provide ad-hoc financial support and assess financial impact of business sponsored projects & initiatives
- Advocate innovation, automation, and best practices supporting transformation of company and finance processes.
Education / Qualifications
- Enhanced analytical skills, including the ability to manipulate and summarize data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and develop trust based relationships with business and finance partners
- Manage multiple projects/deliverables simultaneously and support cross functional collaboration.
- Synthesize results and develop conclusions/recommendations supporting finance and business partners
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Hyperion Essbase, Oracle, and Tableau
- 3-5+ years of FP&A experience including modeling, planning, and results preparation
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, MBA and/or CPA/CMA preferred
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.