Senior Financial Analyst – Corporate FP&A (Job ID 2014871)
Boca Raton, Florida
Category Accounting and Finance
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The Sr Financial Analyst will play a pivotal role within the Corporate FP&A team, with a focus on long-term strategic planning, financial modeling, and investment valuation. Successful candidates will also support other finance and functional areas including investor relations, external reporting, and M&A. The position reports to FP&A Director and is part of a high-profile group with exposure to senior management levels within the organization.
Position Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Develop complex modeling tools to support critical decision-making and guide strategic thinking around P&L and key financial and operating metrics
- Support development of annual strategic plan (P&L, cash flow, and balance sheet)
- Support preparation and review of quarterly and ad-hoc financial presentations and models for executive leadership team, board of directors, and external stakeholders
- Develop a strong understanding of company operations and financial processes through exposure to various levels of the organization
- Actively participate in all budget and forecast processes; review financial statements to ensure accuracy and integrity; explain related variances to plan and forecast
- Provide financial support to other finance and functional areas including investor relations, external reporting, and M&A
- Share trends in reporting and data with supervisor and assist in developing continuous improvement solutions to meet business needs
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or business-related field required
- MBA, CFA and/or CPA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical role required, preferably in a matrixed corporate setting
- Has a strong understanding of financial accounting terms and concepts
- Familiar with concepts such as NPV, IRR, DCF, etc.
- Knowledge and proficiency with Essbase and Hyperion Enterprise preferred
- Possesses high energy level, strong work ethic, and a desire to learn
- Strong organization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to build effective relationships across business functions at all management levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.