Senior Financial Analyst, Deal Desk (Job ID 2016384)
Boca Raton, Florida
Category Business Development
The Value Creation team develops strategies and tactics to maximize total subscriber value across the Consumer Sales ecosystem. We provide business leaders with visibility into economic drivers of value across the lifecycle of our subscriber base. We aggregate data from disparate environments to construct Customer Lifetime Value models that underpin all facets of the business: customer acquisition, recurring revenue streams, costs for ongoing service, upgrades/changes in the services provided, the expected lifetime of the customer, etc. These models form the basis for financial analysis and evaluation of a wide array of business decisions, both tactical and strategic in nature.
The Deal Desk Sr. Analyst performs the financial evaluation and go/no-go decision support of material business arrangements, including but not limited to go-to-market strategic partnerships, ‘one-off’ commercial deals, bulk account acquisitions, product/platform decisions, etc. The Sr. Analyst will work closely with cross-functional business partners from Finance/Pricing, Business Development, Sales, and Marketing to understand deal structure and formulate an economic evaluation. Key responsibilities include:
- Provide financial modeling and business case support for new and prospective strategic partnerships.
- Maintain the catalog of strategic partnership arrangements, inclusive of deal parameters, payment structure, customer pricing, and expected and actual performance.
- Partner with the Pricing & Profitability team to evaluate the economic impact of potential changes to specially negotiated affiliate customer pricing and promotions.
- Conduct ongoing economic evaluation of existing partner relationships, presenting key findings to business leaders, with recommendations based on data-driven insights.
- Provide finance support on large, cross-functional business opportunities that drive profitable account growth.
- Produce ad-hoc, scenario-based value creation projections as needed to support business case generation.
The pay range for this role is $45,200 to $90,400 annually, and is based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan with company matching contribution
- Supplemental Voluntary Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Undergraduate degree required; graduate degree preferred
- 3+ years of related experience in an analytical role, 5+ years preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in finance, analytics, statistics, or engineering
- Experience in a subscription business preferred
- High proficiency with discounted cashflow modeling
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that focus on effective persuasion
- Natural comfort with numbers and a strong quantitative mindset
- Ability to connect the dots and understand the second/third order effects
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office – advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint