Senior Internal Auditor (Job ID 2114639)
Boca Raton, Florida
Categories Accounting and Finance, Internship
Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Carry out the vision and mission of Internal Audit to enhance and protect organizational value.
- Actively participate in audit planning, fieldwork and reporting.
- Develop audit programs and reports.
- Assess design and operating effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting, including assessing reliability of information used in control performance.
- Collect, evaluate and document information with high quality to support audit results.
- Analyze data sets to perform audit planning, sampling, testing, or to evaluate observations.
- Review audit work papers and report observations in accordance with Internal Audit standards.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Lead teams of two to three auditors in conducting financial, operational, IT and/or compliance audits.
- Provide coaching to less experienced team members, aimed at facilitating the completion of audits and developing less experienced team members.
- Identify audit issues and root causes, recommend improved internal controls and business processes, and ensure that corrective action plans are developed and implemented.
- Present clear and concise observations to Internal Audit management and verify observations with operational management.
- Participate in Internal Audit process improvements.
- Continue professional education regarding audit and accounting standards and laws and regulations applicable to the company.
- Provide assistance to external auditors, as requested.
- Willing to travel up to 25%
The pay range for this role is $58,800 - $117,600 annually and is based on experience and qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degrees in Accounting, Business or other relevant fields; Master’s degree preferred.
- 3+ of related experience required; at least three years’ experience in an audit role. Should be able to work independently on complex tasks upon starting, and lead tasks as necessary. As a Sr. Auditor, this person should also be able to review others work as necessary.
- CPA, CIA, and/or CISA \ preferred, but not required.
- Inquisitive, independent work ethic, initiative, timely, proactive, productive, committed to continuous improvement, driven to develop business acumen.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a diverse team environment.
- Possess excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Have strong, proficient analytical skills.
- Possess strong leadership skills, with professional development coaching experience.
- Computer skills (Intermediate/Advanced Excel, PowerPoint).
- Have demonstrated project management experience.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.