Senior IT Auditor (Job ID 2112959)
Category Accounting and Finance
- Carry out the vision and mission of Internal Audit to enhance and protect organizational value.
- Identify and clearly define audit issues and root causes, recommend improved internal controls and processes, and ensure that corrective action plans are developed and implemented. Present clear and concise findings to Internal Audit leadership and the IT management team.
- Promote a zero-tolerance control environment where fraud or noncompliance is unacceptable and difficult to conceal.
- Participate in the Annual Risk Assessment of Information Technology processes and systems.
- Lead the planning, execution, and reporting of Information Technology Audits covering the areas of technology infrastructure, information security, business applications system, and significant projects.
- Review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of Internal Controls.
- Provide effective recommendations and solutions to issues identified during the audit.
- Provide concise and meaningful updates to leadership
- Actively participate in initiatives aimed at improving Internal Audit's processes and procedures.
- Participate in a variety of special projects.
- Big 4 or equivalent experience required
- Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree in an area of Computer Science or Engineering, Management Information Systems, or Accounting/Finance.
- 4+ years related experience in an audit role.
- Professional designation of CISA, CISM, CISSP and/or CIA preferred, but not required.
- Possess strong expertise in the areas of Information Security and Technology.
- Willing to travel up to 10% in US and Canada.
- Possess a high energy level and strong work ethic with a commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic and changing environment that strives to exceed expectations.
- Possess the drive to gain quickly good knowledge and understanding of the policies and procedures of ADT.
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Interact well with different people and able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Possess excellent written and oral communications skills, and proficient analytical skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills and ability to work in a diverse team environment.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.