Senior Manager Broad-Based Compensation (Job ID 2111237)
Boca Raton, Florida
Categories Human Resources, Corporate
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Manages the compensation function for broad-based roles. Plans, develops and implements new and revised compensation programs, policies, and procedures, in order to drive ADT's goals and competitive practices. The Senior Manager engages significantly with cross-functional teams to manage ongoing compensation activities including job evaluations, pay analyses, market reviews, and ad-hoc requests.
- Manages and monitors the effectiveness of existing compensation programs and processes aligned to the overall pay philosophy. Coordinates and leads annual processes like salary planning, bonus planning, and incentive design.
- Serves as a compensation resource and change leader to all business and support partners on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation, and job evaluation.
- Develops methods for compiling, preparing and presenting data to multiple levels within the business environment.
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to articulate complex issues and concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Reviews and maintains salary job classification and grade/banding assignments. Supervises the participation in and conduct of market-based salary surveys to ensure alignment to external market comparisons. Researches compensation trends and practices to understand the market place.
- Keeps apprised of federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations in order to ensure Company compliance and manages the minimum wage salary reviews throughout the year.
- Leads various HR projects and/or participates as subject matter expert on project teams.
- Managers two Senior Analysts
- Demonstrates strong influencing skills at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional analytical and complex problem-solving skills.
- Comfort and experience in handling a variety of projects simultaneously in a fast-paced business environment of change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and excel at meeting tight deadlines and time management.
- Knowledge of government regulations as they apply to compensation base and incentive compensation programs.
- Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite of products, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and problem-solve effectively.
- Strong mathematical aptitude.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business, Human Resources or a related field. MBA/Master of HR a plus.
- 7+ years of Broad-Based Compensation experience
- CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) or significant work toward designation, preferred
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.